We support people who manage volunteers as part of their day to day role. This includes Volunteer Managers, Coordinators, Administrators and also Volunteers who manage volunteers, such as leaders of local sports clubs or faith groups.
If your group is looking for volunteers in the Harrogate District you can register with the Volunteer Centre for free to access the following services:
- Promotion of your volunteering opportunities. We advertise your opportunities via our online directory, social media, in our printed literature, press releases and website features. We actively promote volunteering across the District via events.
- Matching potential volunteers to your organisation with our HARCVS Volunteering Directory, which helps people to identify volunteer roles which meet their interests, skills, availability and abilities.
- Bi-monthly information updates covering national policies, campaigns and local initiatives such as the Volunteering Oscars. If you are not yet on our mailing list but would like to keep up to date with volunteering in the Harrogate District please sign up here.
- Training on all areas of volunteer recruitment and management.
- Networking opportunities to meet and share ideas and best practice with other Volunteer Managers.